Experience6 to 9 Years
QualificationBBA, MBA, CA, CPA
- Job Description:
- Lead and manage all month-end activities, including provisions and accruals, and ensure meticulous review of ledger books and GL analysis.
- Oversee cash forecasts and efficiently manage working capital to ensure effective financial resource utilization.
- Provide expertise in both US and domestic accounting practices, applying best practices to ensure efficient financial management and compliance in both contexts.
- Prepare comprehensive financial statements, including consolidated financial statements, cash flow statements, profit and loss accounts, and detailed age-wise accounts payable and receivable statements.
- Conduct thorough reconciliation of accounts, including bank reconciliation statements, intercompany balance reconciliation, and reconciliation of customer/vendor statements. Also, ensure meticulous balance sheet reconciliations.
- Develop annual and long-range financial plans aligning with business strategies and operational plans, ensuring that financial results remain within the expected range.
- Ensure strict compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and internal controls to mitigate financial risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Oversee the entire audit process, from planning to the submission of audit reports, and ensure that all audit activities are conducted meticulously and in accordance with the relevant standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. A Master's degree or CPA qualification is highly preferred.
- Extensive experience in auditing, finance, budgeting, forecasting, and cost and variance analysis, preferably in the IT sector.
- Proven track record of handling US & Indian accounting, CFO services, US payroll, US tax returns, and conducting audits in various geographical locations.
- Strong expertise in managing month-end activities, cash forecasts, and working capital management, as well as preparing complex financial statements.
- Excellent understanding of SOP and internal control procedures to ensure regulatory compliance and minimize financial risks.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills to effectively manage a team and collaborate with various departments.
Send Your Resume
Why Commerce Pundit?
We pride ourselves on employing innovative thinkers, passionate designers, dedicated developers and top-notch content writers who will stop at nothing to provide the best service possible. We want to retain these talented professionals, so we offer an attractive benefits package, a stable infrastructure, global exposure and access to personal and professional development.
- 5 day workweek
- Team outings and celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Personal development, training and certification programs
- Rewards and recognition
- Overseas exposure
- Flexible working hours
Learning & Development
- Dedicated learning hours
- Toastmasters, group discussions, and brainstorming
- Showcases and reviews
- Open Saturday and personal projects
- Expert sessions, workshops, and site visits
- Approachable leadership
- Rich and diverse teams
- Inhouse and external mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Planned career paths
- Accelerated growth cycles
Our Work Culture
We are proud of our team members and their accomplishments and we make it a priority to recognize their hard work and contributions. We think it is important to nurture our teams so they can grow and evolve into industry leaders.
Our employees are good people and we think they should be recognized for it. That’s why we offer an employee-friendly environment where everyone feels appreciated and free to voice their ideas and suggestions.
Building Cohesive Teams
We think it’s important for our teams to develop a sense of community and camaraderie. Our inter-office events are not only fun, they help to strengthen working relationships so our employees feel connected with each other.