Experience4 to 6 Years
- Job Description
- We are looking for a Sr.SEO Executive to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research.
- The candidate should have an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
- Develop and execute successful eCommerce SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns If required
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Excellent English communication skills Mandatory
- US region Domain eCommerce experience Mandatory
- Proven 4 to 6 years experience in Sr. SEO executive or similar role.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices for eCommerce websites only.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and Magento and all CMS-based technology
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. SEMrush, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Search console)
Send Your Resume
Why Commerce Pundit?
We pride ourselves on employing innovative thinkers, passionate designers, dedicated developers and top-notch content writers who will stop at nothing to provide the best service possible. We want to retain these talented professionals, so we offer an attractive benefits package, a stable infrastructure, global exposure and access to personal and professional development.
- 5 day workweek
- Team outings and celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Personal development, training and certification programs
- Rewards and recognition
- Overseas exposure
- Flexible working hours
Learning & Development
- Dedicated learning hours
- Toastmasters, group discussions, and brainstorming
- Showcases and reviews
- Open Saturday and personal projects
- Expert sessions, workshops, and site visits
- Approachable leadership
- Rich and diverse teams
- Inhouse and external mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Planned career paths
- Accelerated growth cycles
Our Work Culture
We are proud of our team members and their accomplishments and we make it a priority to recognize their hard work and contributions. We think it is important to nurture our teams so they can grow and evolve into industry leaders.
Our employees are good people and we think they should be recognized for it. That’s why we offer an employee-friendly environment where everyone feels appreciated and free to voice their ideas and suggestions.
Building Cohesive Teams
We think it’s important for our teams to develop a sense of community and camaraderie. Our inter-office events are not only fun, they help to strengthen working relationships so our employees feel connected with each other.