Experience5 to 7 Years
- Job Description:
- Lead and manage the e-Commerce and Marketing Activities for the portfolio of brands on Amazon and for other key marketplace accounts (eBay, Walmart, Target, etc.)
- Define and implement a collaborative planning process to develop sales forecast, plans and strategies.
- Enhanced Content, SEO and Merchandising of products descriptions and data.
- Reviews Reporting & Analytics for Amazon.
- Generate and deliver weekly and monthly reporting, including sales, promotions, conversion, etc.
- Analyze and interpret data to uncover successes and opportunities that will assist in delivering objectives.
- Communicate findings, solutions, and best practices to drive growth.
- Evaluate additional eCommerce channels, and determine market potential for new distribution channels.
- Oversees and verifies reporting of eCommerce activities and other relevant data to provide appropriate insight and understanding of the marketplace.
- Experience Required:
- University/College degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Must have experience working with or for Amazon, including direct P&L responsibility.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing, promoting, and optimizing Amazon and eCommerce stores
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central, Google Shopping and other eCommerce platforms is desired.
- Brand or agency experience with Amazon Vendor Central is preferred
- Skilled project manager with experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Experience with online market research.
- Understanding of digital and mobile Marketing, and the utilization of social media.
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business, or similar digital marketing experience a plus.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and various social media tools.
Send Your Resume
Why Commerce Pundit?
We pride ourselves on employing innovative thinkers, passionate designers, dedicated developers and top-notch content writers who will stop at nothing to provide the best service possible. We want to retain these talented professionals, so we offer an attractive benefits package, a stable infrastructure, global exposure and access to personal and professional development.
- 5 day workweek
- Team outings and celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Personal development, training and certification programs
- Rewards and recognition
- Overseas exposure
- Flexible working hours
Learning & Development
- Dedicated learning hours
- Toastmasters, group discussions, and brainstorming
- Showcases and reviews
- Open Saturday and personal projects
- Expert sessions, workshops, and site visits
- Approachable leadership
- Rich and diverse teams
- Inhouse and external mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Planned career paths
- Accelerated growth cycles
Our Work Culture
We are proud of our team members and their accomplishments and we make it a priority to recognize their hard work and contributions. We think it is important to nurture our teams so they can grow and evolve into industry leaders.
Our employees are good people and we think they should be recognized for it. That’s why we offer an employee-friendly environment where everyone feels appreciated and free to voice their ideas and suggestions.
Building Cohesive Teams
We think it’s important for our teams to develop a sense of community and camaraderie. Our inter-office events are not only fun, they help to strengthen working relationships so our employees feel connected with each other.