Experience2 to 3 Years
QualificationCA, CPA, CA Inter
- Job Description:
- Responsible for USA Accounting.
- Should be able to do Sales Entries, Purchase Entries, Bank Reconciliations, Journal Entries.
- Handling Account Payables & Receivables.
- Should be able to understand Intercompany & Allocations.
- Can run Payroll as per US tax laws.
- Should be able to prepare monthly & quarterly reports & financial statements.
- Should be willing to work on QB online & Desktop, SAP B1 & Netsuite & JDE.
- A candidate having worked in an ERP environment like Netsuite or any other ERP is more preferable.
- Minimum Experience of 2 years in Foreign Accounting.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be willing to work in USA time.
Send Your Resume
Why Commerce Pundit?
We pride ourselves on employing innovative thinkers, passionate designers, dedicated developers and top-notch content writers who will stop at nothing to provide the best service possible. We want to retain these talented professionals, so we offer an attractive benefits package, a stable infrastructure, global exposure and access to personal and professional development.
- 5 day workweek
- Team outings and celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Personal development, training and certification programs
- Rewards and recognition
- Overseas exposure
- Flexible working hours
Learning & Development
- Dedicated learning hours
- Toastmasters, group discussions, and brainstorming
- Showcases and reviews
- Open Saturday and personal projects
- Expert sessions, workshops, and site visits
- Approachable leadership
- Rich and diverse teams
- Inhouse and external mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Planned career paths
- Accelerated growth cycles
Our Work Culture
We are proud of our team members and their accomplishments and we make it a priority to recognize their hard work and contributions. We think it is important to nurture our teams so they can grow and evolve into industry leaders.
Our employees are good people and we think they should be recognized for it. That’s why we offer an employee-friendly environment where everyone feels appreciated and free to voice their ideas and suggestions.
Building Cohesive Teams
We think it’s important for our teams to develop a sense of community and camaraderie. Our inter-office events are not only fun, they help to strengthen working relationships so our employees feel connected with each other.