Experience1 to 2 Years
- Job Description
- Job Brief:
- We are looking for a talented Social media executive to administer our Social Media Accounts & Social Media Paid Campaigns. He/She will be responsible for creating original text and video content (with the help of the creative team), managing posts, and responding to followers (if require). He/She will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media executive, we expect him/her to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. He/She should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, he/she should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals through social media paid campaigns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign
Send Your Resume
Why Commerce Pundit?
We pride ourselves on employing innovative thinkers, passionate designers, dedicated developers and top-notch content writers who will stop at nothing to provide the best service possible. We want to retain these talented professionals, so we offer an attractive benefits package, a stable infrastructure, global exposure and access to personal and professional development.
- 5 day workweek
- Team outings and celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Personal development, training and certification programs
- Rewards and recognition
- Overseas exposure
- Flexible working hours
Learning & Development
- Dedicated learning hours
- Toastmasters, group discussions, and brainstorming
- Showcases and reviews
- Open Saturday and personal projects
- Expert sessions, workshops, and site visits
- Approachable leadership
- Rich and diverse teams
- Inhouse and external mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Planned career paths
- Accelerated growth cycles
Our Work Culture
We are proud of our team members and their accomplishments and we make it a priority to recognize their hard work and contributions. We think it is important to nurture our teams so they can grow and evolve into industry leaders.
Our employees are good people and we think they should be recognized for it. That’s why we offer an employee-friendly environment where everyone feels appreciated and free to voice their ideas and suggestions.
Building Cohesive Teams
We think it’s important for our teams to develop a sense of community and camaraderie. Our inter-office events are not only fun, they help to strengthen working relationships so our employees feel connected with each other.
To better understand how you can help grow the e-commerce industry, contact us.