Experience3 to 5 Years
We are seeking a Business Analyst/Sr. Business Analyst with 3-5 years of experience to join our team. The successful candidate will work closely with the sales team to identify customer needs and develop effective solutions that drive growth and improve the customer experience.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify potential clients and understand their business needs.
- Conduct detailed analysis of client's existing Ecommerce platform, if any, to identify areas of improvement.
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends, customer behavior, and competition.
- Work with the technical team to develop solutions that meet the customer's requirements.
- Create proposals and presentations that effectively communicate the technical and functional aspects of the solution to clients.
- Conduct product demos to showcase the solution and its capabilities.
- Provide ongoing support throughout the project cycle, including addressing questions and concerns.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with the solutions provided.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and technology specifically in Ecommerce Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the Ecommerce projects.
- Strong domain knowledge of Ecommerce, including industry trends, customer behaviour, and competition.
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms such as Magento and Shopify is added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the sales team and technical team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and Agile methodology.
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA, Trello, or Asana is beneficial.
Send Your Resume
Why Commerce Pundit?
We pride ourselves on employing innovative thinkers, passionate designers, dedicated developers and top-notch content writers who will stop at nothing to provide the best service possible. We want to retain these talented professionals, so we offer an attractive benefits package, a stable infrastructure, global exposure and access to personal and professional development.
- 5 day workweek
- Team outings and celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Personal development, training and certification programs
- Rewards and recognition
- Overseas exposure
- Flexible working hours
Learning & Development
- Dedicated learning hours
- Toastmasters, group discussions, and brainstorming
- Showcases and reviews
- Open Saturday and personal projects
- Expert sessions, workshops, and site visits
- Approachable leadership
- Rich and diverse teams
- Inhouse and external mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Planned career paths
- Accelerated growth cycles
Our Work Culture
We are proud of our team members and their accomplishments and we make it a priority to recognize their hard work and contributions. We think it is important to nurture our teams so they can grow and evolve into industry leaders.
Our employees are good people and we think they should be recognized for it. That’s why we offer an employee-friendly environment where everyone feels appreciated and free to voice their ideas and suggestions.
Building Cohesive Teams
We think it’s important for our teams to develop a sense of community and camaraderie. Our inter-office events are not only fun, they help to strengthen working relationships so our employees feel connected with each other.
To better understand how you can help grow the e-commerce industry, contact us.