- Job Description
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Google ads (Bing Ads optional)
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns.
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g., Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
- Produce reports for management (e.g., dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy content.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors.
- Accelerate PPC Marketing using analytical and creative skills.
- Maximize profits by developing and crafting Google Advertisement, planning and deploying PPC campaigns.
- Good analytical skills to gain high-quality score & improve PPC Campaigns
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Ads Management
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts.
- Managing Google-Banner Ads, Paid Search Campaigns, setting up and optimizing Paid Search/PPC campaigns
- Tracking of funds in the account and maintaining conversions
- Excellent Communication skills
Send Your Resume
Why Commerce Pundit?
We pride ourselves on employing innovative thinkers, passionate designers, dedicated developers and top-notch content writers who will stop at nothing to provide the best service possible. We want to retain these talented professionals, so we offer an attractive benefits package, a stable infrastructure, global exposure and access to personal and professional development.
- 5 day workweek
- Team outings and celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Personal development, training and certification programs
- Rewards and recognition
- Overseas exposure
- Flexible working hours
Learning & Development
- Dedicated learning hours
- Toastmasters, group discussions, and brainstorming
- Showcases and reviews
- Open Saturday and personal projects
- Expert sessions, workshops, and site visits
- Approachable leadership
- Rich and diverse teams
- Inhouse and external mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Planned career paths
- Accelerated growth cycles
Our Work Culture
We are proud of our team members and their accomplishments and we make it a priority to recognize their hard work and contributions. We think it is important to nurture our teams so they can grow and evolve into industry leaders.
Our employees are good people and we think they should be recognized for it. That’s why we offer an employee-friendly environment where everyone feels appreciated and free to voice their ideas and suggestions.
Building Cohesive Teams
We think it’s important for our teams to develop a sense of community and camaraderie. Our inter-office events are not only fun, they help to strengthen working relationships so our employees feel connected with each other.
To better understand how you can help grow the e-commerce industry, contact us.