Experience8 to 10 Years
QualificationMBA (IN MARKETING)
- Commerce Pundit Revenue Growth - Discover new business avenues and bring new digital marketing & eCommerce projects to the company.
- Establish strong sales processes from lead generation to closing and keep up-to-date sales CRM. Collaborate with the pre-sales team.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives
- Drive sales performance with a focus on monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly revenuetargets
- Prepare and update demos and quotes partnering with the delivery team
- Build and cultivate client relationships
- Travel nationwide as needed to close sales
- What do you need ? :
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Experience working in or closely with pre-sales and project delivery teams
- Highly self-motivated
- Experienced in cold calling, travel, sending emails, and marketing mailers
- Work as a team player
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven sales track record
- Strong decision-making abilities in an autonomous environment
- Understanding and proficiency in Magento, Shopify, Digital Marketing or similar e-commerce platform and its corresponding applications.
Send Your Resume
Why Commerce Pundit?
We pride ourselves on employing innovative thinkers, passionate designers, dedicated developers and top-notch content writers who will stop at nothing to provide the best service possible. We want to retain these talented professionals, so we offer an attractive benefits package, a stable infrastructure, global exposure and access to personal and professional development.
- 5 day workweek
- Team outings and celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Personal development, training and certification programs
- Rewards and recognition
- Overseas exposure
- Flexible working hours
Learning & Development
- Dedicated learning hours
- Toastmasters, group discussions, and brainstorming
- Showcases and reviews
- Open Saturday and personal projects
- Expert sessions, workshops, and site visits
- Approachable leadership
- Rich and diverse teams
- Inhouse and external mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Planned career paths
- Accelerated growth cycles
Our Work Culture
We are proud of our team members and their accomplishments and we make it a priority to recognize their hard work and contributions. We think it is important to nurture our teams so they can grow and evolve into industry leaders.
Our employees are good people and we think they should be recognized for it. That’s why we offer an employee-friendly environment where everyone feels appreciated and free to voice their ideas and suggestions.
Building Cohesive Teams
We think it’s important for our teams to develop a sense of community and camaraderie. Our inter-office events are not only fun, they help to strengthen working relationships so our employees feel connected with each other.