Experience2 to 3 Years
- Job Description
- Here are some common duties and expectations for a Project Coordinator role:
- Meeting clients/client team to understand their business and process requirements (Initially along with the seniors and independently post 3 to 6 months).
- Preparing Minutes and sharing with the stakeholders.
- Research and Suggest technology solutions with the help of senior team tech leads.
- Translating the Client requirements into system Configurations and assisting the Team to ensure Project Delivery.
- Preparing Software Requirements Specification (SRS) as per the brief.
- Discuss the requirements with the tech team and seek estimates for submitting to the superiors.
- Aiding the business team in creating Proposals/Scope definition for custom applications/products.
- Giving demos of Products through WebEx/Skype or face to face meetings.
- Creating and managing the project schedule, participating in performance standards discussions.
- Responsible for overall management (including testing) of the implementation on client systems.
- Providing post product/project go live support for resolving issues.
- Publishing weekly reports on Project Status to superiors.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Testing of the project(at all stages) and giving releases to the Client.
- Aiding the PM in follow-up of inputs/feedback from clients on timely basis
- Aiding in the project closures by co-ordination, both with the team and the client.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Min 1 years e-commerce experience (Preferred Platforms: Magento, Shopify, WordPress, etc).
- Ability to understand and comprehend client's requirements.
- Ability to break down scope/work into smaller tasks.
- Client and Team Co-ordination.
- Managing multiple custom projects.
- MS Office
- Balsamiq, Vision, etc (For flowcharts).
- MPP (Microsoft Projects- Not mandatory).
- Jira, Trello, etc (Project Management).
Send Your Resume
Why Commerce Pundit?
We pride ourselves on employing innovative thinkers, passionate designers, dedicated developers and top-notch content writers who will stop at nothing to provide the best service possible. We want to retain these talented professionals, so we offer an attractive benefits package, a stable infrastructure, global exposure and access to personal and professional development.
- 5 day workweek
- Team outings and celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Personal development, training and certification programs
- Rewards and recognition
- Overseas exposure
- Flexible working hours
Learning & Development
- Dedicated learning hours
- Toastmasters, group discussions, and brainstorming
- Showcases and reviews
- Open Saturday and personal projects
- Expert sessions, workshops, and site visits
- Approachable leadership
- Rich and diverse teams
- Inhouse and external mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Planned career paths
- Accelerated growth cycles
Our Work Culture
We are proud of our team members and their accomplishments and we make it a priority to recognize their hard work and contributions. We think it is important to nurture our teams so they can grow and evolve into industry leaders.
Our employees are good people and we think they should be recognized for it. That’s why we offer an employee-friendly environment where everyone feels appreciated and free to voice their ideas and suggestions.
Building Cohesive Teams
We think it’s important for our teams to develop a sense of community and camaraderie. Our inter-office events are not only fun, they help to strengthen working relationships so our employees feel connected with each other.