Experience5 to 7 Years
- Job Description
- Amazon USA Marketplace Experience
- Having a good understanding about EBC page
- Having a good Understating about Brand Store design
- Deep understanding of Keyword research, feeding and analysis
- Have a very good understanding about product listing in Amazon.com
- Have a good understanding about automate pricing, ways to increase buy box winning percentage
- Planning per season by account to maximizes all sales opportunities
- Goal setting on your team
- Working to deliver high quality channel management and programs
- Continually raise the bar on your teams and amongst your peers
- Develop mechanisms, processes, and measurement of all channels to understand what is working and what needs improvement across channels
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and Monitor Sponsored Ads of Amazon.com for constant optimization of performance
- Managing, guiding and training of the marketplace team and motivate them to achieve their goals
- Driving client success while identifying new strategies, products and solutions to maximize client revenue
- Managing and Monitoring promotional activities at Amazon.com
- Connect with Amazon.com support for solving any issues faced by the brand (Excellent English Communication is required)
- Providing analysis of Amazon.com competitors for the brands
- Product Listings in All Channels. (Amazon.com, Amazon.in, Ebay.com, Flipkart)
- Stock management in e commerce.
- Price Configuration and Manage (Product Price, Sale Price, MRP Price)
- Job Requirement
- 7+ years of experience in eCommerce Brand Management and handling Amazon.com account is a must
- Good understanding of product page optimization
- 5+ years of experience in Advanced MS excel
- 5+ years of experience in handling Amazon Sponsored Ads
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
Send Your Resume
Why Commerce Pundit?
We pride ourselves on employing innovative thinkers, passionate designers, dedicated developers and top-notch content writers who will stop at nothing to provide the best service possible. We want to retain these talented professionals, so we offer an attractive benefits package, a stable infrastructure, global exposure and access to personal and professional development.
- 5 day workweek
- Team outings and celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Personal development, training and certification programs
- Rewards and recognition
- Overseas exposure
- Flexible working hours
Learning & Development
- Dedicated learning hours
- Toastmasters, group discussions, and brainstorming
- Showcases and reviews
- Open Saturday and personal projects
- Expert sessions, workshops, and site visits
- Approachable leadership
- Rich and diverse teams
- Inhouse and external mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Planned career paths
- Accelerated growth cycles
Our Work Culture
We are proud of our team members and their accomplishments and we make it a priority to recognize their hard work and contributions. We think it is important to nurture our teams so they can grow and evolve into industry leaders.
Our employees are good people and we think they should be recognized for it. That’s why we offer an employee-friendly environment where everyone feels appreciated and free to voice their ideas and suggestions.
Building Cohesive Teams
We think it’s important for our teams to develop a sense of community and camaraderie. Our inter-office events are not only fun, they help to strengthen working relationships so our employees feel connected with each other.
To better understand how you can help grow the e-commerce industry, contact us.