- Key Responsibilities:
- We are seeking a Team Leader with minimum of 8 years of expert-level experience with Magento & PHP to enhance and improve our existing e-commerce solutions.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have architecture experience along with hands on Team handling experience.
- The candidate must be able to work both independently and as a lead to help mentor / train other application developers so that over time they improve their knowledge with the Magento platform.
- Candidates must have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving and have the ability to take technical ownership with respect to development changes.
- Write clean, well-engineered code that comply with accepted standards, and test web applications.
- Should have excellent database design and implementation skills.
- Magento certification will be a major advantage.
- Familiarity with the SDLC and Scrum Methodologies.
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
- The individual in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Handling a team of developers under him/her.
- Translate functional requirements from business users into sound technical designs that meet business objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise for use of the Magento platform.
- Working with the infrastructure team, recommend architecture changes to improve performance and availability.
- Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems.
- Developing Custom modules.
- Extending Magento modules.
- Requirement analysis, estimation, development.
- Custom Theme development.
- Integration with Third party Services
- Self-driven, team player, good communicator & facilitator
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Server knowledge is plus point
Send Your Resume
Why Commerce Pundit?
We pride ourselves on employing innovative thinkers, passionate designers, dedicated developers and top-notch content writers who will stop at nothing to provide the best service possible. We want to retain these talented professionals, so we offer an attractive benefits package, a stable infrastructure, global exposure and access to personal and professional development.
- 5 day workweek
- Team outings and celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Personal development, training and certification programs
- Rewards and recognition
- Overseas exposure
- Flexible working hours
Learning & Development
- Dedicated learning hours
- Toastmasters, group discussions, and brainstorming
- Showcases and reviews
- Open Saturday and personal projects
- Expert sessions, workshops, and site visits
- Approachable leadership
- Rich and diverse teams
- Inhouse and external mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Planned career paths
- Accelerated growth cycles
Our Work Culture
We are proud of our team members and their accomplishments and we make it a priority to recognize their hard work and contributions. We think it is important to nurture our teams so they can grow and evolve into industry leaders.
Our employees are good people and we think they should be recognized for it. That’s why we offer an employee-friendly environment where everyone feels appreciated and free to voice their ideas and suggestions.
Building Cohesive Teams
We think it’s important for our teams to develop a sense of community and camaraderie. Our inter-office events are not only fun, they help to strengthen working relationships so our employees feel connected with each other.