- Job Description
- Here are some common duties and expectations for a Jr. Email Marketing role:
- Must have experience in Campaign Management, Delivery Management, Data segmentation, and Integration.
- Must have knowledge of the latest methodology of eCommerce Email Marketing.
- Must have working experience with the latest Email Marketing tools (Specifically Klaviyo, and MailChimp).
- Must have eCommerce industry experience.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote eCommerce business. Also having good knowledge of email tools specifically Marketo, Klaviyo, and MailChimp.
- Coordinate and monitor with the design and development team.
- Optimize email campaign performance by CRO activities like open rate, click rate and generate more revenue.
- Having good knowledge of A/B testing and data segmentation.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Ensure the marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Develop a personalization strategy.
- Review messages for brevity.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns and use statistical analysis and reports of campaigns.
Send Your Resume
Why Commerce Pundit?
We pride ourselves on employing innovative thinkers, passionate designers, dedicated developers and top-notch content writers who will stop at nothing to provide the best service possible. We want to retain these talented professionals, so we offer an attractive benefits package, a stable infrastructure, global exposure and access to personal and professional development.
- 5 day workweek
- Team outings and celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Personal development, training and certification programs
- Rewards and recognition
- Overseas exposure
- Flexible working hours
Learning & Development
- Dedicated learning hours
- Toastmasters, group discussions, and brainstorming
- Showcases and reviews
- Open Saturday and personal projects
- Expert sessions, workshops, and site visits
- Approachable leadership
- Rich and diverse teams
- Inhouse and external mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Planned career paths
- Accelerated growth cycles
Our Work Culture
We are proud of our team members and their accomplishments and we make it a priority to recognize their hard work and contributions. We think it is important to nurture our teams so they can grow and evolve into industry leaders.
Our employees are good people and we think they should be recognized for it. That’s why we offer an employee-friendly environment where everyone feels appreciated and free to voice their ideas and suggestions.
Building Cohesive Teams
We think it’s important for our teams to develop a sense of community and camaraderie. Our inter-office events are not only fun, they help to strengthen working relationships so our employees feel connected with each other.