Experience0 to 3 Years
QualificationCollege degree in Interior Design, Mechanical, Civil, or any design-related degree
- Job Description :
- 1+ years of experience in Interior Design, AutoCAD/ 2020Spaces/ ProKitchen/ KDMax/ 3DMax design software
- Understand remodeling and new construction trades in USA
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and team-building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good visualizer
- Team player
- Experience working in Home, Kitchen, or Bathroom designs
- Hands-on experience with 2020Spaces, ProKitchen, KDMax, 3DMax, or AutoCAD software
- Willing to travel within the US and internationally
Send Your Resume
Why Commerce Pundit?
We pride ourselves on employing innovative thinkers, passionate designers, dedicated developers and top-notch content writers who will stop at nothing to provide the best service possible. We want to retain these talented professionals, so we offer an attractive benefits package, a stable infrastructure, global exposure and access to personal and professional development.
- 5 day workweek
- Team outings and celebrations
- Performance bonuses
- Personal development, training and certification programs
- Rewards and recognition
- Overseas exposure
- Flexible working hours
Learning & Development
- Dedicated learning hours
- Toastmasters, group discussions, and brainstorming
- Showcases and reviews
- Open Saturday and personal projects
- Expert sessions, workshops, and site visits
- Approachable leadership
- Rich and diverse teams
- Inhouse and external mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Planned career paths
- Accelerated growth cycles
Our Work Culture
We are proud of our team members and their accomplishments and we make it a priority to recognize their hard work and contributions. We think it is important to nurture our teams so they can grow and evolve into industry leaders.
Our employees are good people and we think they should be recognized for it. That’s why we offer an employee-friendly environment where everyone feels appreciated and free to voice their ideas and suggestions.
Building Cohesive Teams
We think it’s important for our teams to develop a sense of community and camaraderie. Our inter-office events are not only fun, they help to strengthen working relationships so our employees feel connected with each other.